Monday 28 June 2010

Proud of myself



Yesterday I completed a knitting project that I must have started around 5 years ago!! I love knitting, but never really enjoy the sewing up, which is strange as I love sewing..hmmmmmm.

Anyway here comes Santa Claus right down Santa Claus lane :)

I was in London on Friday at Hard Rock Calling and had fashioned myself a wee bag for the occasion using cut off's from my partners trousers. The patch I've put on has been embroidered-my first ever attempt- with a logo from a Pearl Jam album, whom were headlining.


3 comments:

  1. They look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Santa looks so cute! I believe he wants to go on a voyage and come to Southern Illionis. Would love to have him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on both of them.Santa is especially adorable.

    ReplyDelete