Wednesday 12 May 2010

Lost Camera

I feel like I've lost my soul!! I recently moved home but can't find my camera. Part of me hopes its just in the wrong box...but I'm not really convinced and now I don't have a camera. How do I record moments??

In the long term I know thats what i want for my Christmas :)

I was so excited about posting about my crafts and stuff....although I will use my phone, the pix aren't up to much, but better than nothing and...there are way more important things in life ;)

2 comments:

  1. Don't panic. I bet it was put into the wrong box and you just haven't found it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I've calmed down. I'm sure you're right...a lot of my stuff is stored too, so will be a good few months before I know for sure. Not quite so upset today!!

    ReplyDelete