Tuesday 25 May 2010

May Rudolph Day

Well I'm afraid I have to miss Rudolph Day today, but am postponing it!!

I am in an essay nightmare right now. Feel so close to giving in, but with it being the last of the course it would be silly. However I really seem unable to focus. My mind is full of everything but Children's Literature.

I have adored studying with OU in general, but this year it has been a step too far. There is too much going on around me. I will be so happy for it to be over. This course has nothing to do with my degree either so there is little motivation for finishing...but I will...I HOPE.

I graduate on Saturday and want to get all organised, but it just has to wait.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad about missing Rudy Day. Celebrate when you can.
    Keep working on that essay. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete